viernes, 6 de febrero de 2015

Say goodbye, don't follow

Hey, I ain't never coming 
Home 
Hey, I'll just wander my 
Own road 
Hey, I can't meet you here tomorrow 
Say goodbye don't follow 
Misery so hollow 

Hey you, you're livin' 
Life full throttle 
Hey you, pass me down that 
Bottle, yeah 
Hey you, you can't shake 
Me round now 
I get so lost and don't 
Know how
And it hurts to care, so I won't now 

Forgot my woman, lost my 
Friends 
Things I'd done and where 
I've been 
Sleep in sweat the mirrors 
Cold 
See my face it's growin' 
Old 
Scared to death no reason 
Why 
Do whatever to get me by 
Think about the things I 
Said 
Read the page it's cold 
And dead 

Take me home 
Yeah, take me home 
Take me home 
Take me home, yeah 
Take me home 

Say goodbye, don't follow

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario