martes, 30 de septiembre de 2014

You're scheming on a thing; that's sabotage

I can't stand it i know you planned it 
But i'm gonna set it straight, this watergate 
I can't stand rocking when i'm in here 
Because your crystal bal ain't so crystal clear 
So while you sit backand wonder why 
I got this fucking thorn in my side 
Oh my, it's a mirage 
I'm tellin' y'all it's a sabotage 
So listen up 'cause you can't say nothin' 
You'll shut me dow with a push of your button? 
But i'm out and i'm gone 
I'll tell you now i keep it on and on 
'cause what you see you might not get 
And we can bet so don't you get souped yet 
You're scheming on a thing that's a mirage 
I'm trying to tell you now it's sabotage 
Why; our backs are now against the wall 
Listen all of y'all it's a sabotage 
I can't stand it, i know you planned it 
But i'm gonna set it straight this watergate 
I can't stand rockin' when i'm in this place 
Because i feel disgrace because you're all in my face 
But make no mistakes and switch up my channel 
I'm buddy rich when i fly off the handle 
What could it be, it's a miracle 
You're scheming on a thing; that's sabotage

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario