lunes, 23 de junio de 2014

Hard Sun (hará alguna canción de mierda este hombre?

When I walk beside her 
I am the better man 
When I look to leave her 
I always atagger back again 

Once I built an Ivory tower 
So I could worship from above 
When I climbed down to be set free 
She took me in again 

When she comes to greet me 
She is mercy at my feet 
When i see her (bitter) charm 
She just throws it back again 

Once I dug an early grave 
To find a better land 
She just smiled and laughed at me 
And took her blues back again 

When I go to cross that river 
She is comfort by my side 
When I try to understand 
She just opens up her hands 

Once I stood to lose her 
When I saw what I had done 
Bound down and threw away the hours 
of her garden and her sun 

So I tried to warm her 
I turned to see her weep 
Forty days and forty nights 
And it´s still coming down on me 

CHORUS: 
There´s a big 
a big hard sun 
Beating on the big people 
in the big hard world

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario